Moneybagg Yo & YoungBoy Never Broke Again – Fed Baby’s
NBA Youngboy and Moneybagg Yo unite for another mixtape called “Fed Baby’s” including Young Thug and Quavo.
It’s protected to state Youngboy Never Broke Again has been on a quite turbulent way to progress over the previous year or thereabouts. From getting discharged from imprison in May following charges of endeavored first-degree kill in November 2016 to discharging his AI Youngboy venture in August, the quick rising Baton Rouge rapper has rapidly turned out to be a standout amongst the most polarizing and most blazing new rappers leaving the South right at this point.
A month ago, we discovered that NBA Youngboy was uniting with Lil Uzi Vert for a joint mixtape called Too Fast, which is en route, yet before that arrives the Baton Rouge rapper is collaborating with Moneybagg Yo first for another joint mixtape called Fed Baby’s, which has surfaced today for our listening delight.
The 14-tune venture highlights two visitor appearances from Young Thug and Quavo, in the interim the melody titles seem to speak to expressions and ideas from the equity framework, which is something both of these two rappers know about. Generation then again originates from any semblance of Southside, Honorable C.N.O.T.E, DJ Swift, Bobby Kritical, June James, and more.
1. “Charge Partners” (prod. by Go Grizzly)
2. “Preliminary Hearing” (prod. by Dubba-AA)
3. “Mandatory Drug Test” Feat. Young Thug (prod. by Javar, Rockamore & Stonii Romo)
4. “Tampering With Evidence” (prod. by DJ Swift & Dubba-AA)
5. “Character Witness” (prod. by Southside)
6. “Plea Deal” (prod. by Dubba-AA & DJ Swift)
7. “Contempt of Court” (prod. by DJ Chose)
8. “Judgement” (prod. by DJ Swift & Dubba-AA)
9. “Pleading the Fifth” Feat. Quavo (prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E. & Bobby Kritical)
10. “Collateral Damage” (prod. by DJ Swift)
11. “Acquittal” (prod. by June James)
12. “Appeal” (prod. by DJ Swift & Dubba-AA)
13. “Homicide” (prod. by DMacTooBangin)
14. “Prime Suspect” (prod. by June James)